Want to create animated graphics for iPhone, iPad, and the Web, using familiar Adobe features? You’ve come to the right book. Adobe Edge Animate: The Missing Manual shows you how to build HTML5 graphics with Adobe visual tools. No programming experience? No problem. Adobe Edge Animate writes all of the code for you. With this book, you’ll be designing great-looking web elements in no time. (Note: This book does not cover Adobe Edge Animate CC and later versions.)
The important stuff you need to know:
- Jump into animation. Master Animate’s elements, properties, and timeline panels.
- Create and import graphics. Make drawings with Animate’s tools, or use art you’ve created in other programs.
- Work with text. Build menus, label buttons, provide instructions, and perform other tasks.
- Make it interactive. Use triggers and actions to give users control over their web experience.
- Look great at any size. Publish responsive web pages that adjust to any display, tablet, or smartphone.