1) Scientific answers to everyday cosmetic problems
2) Clinical, factual and practical
3) Toward evidence-based medicine in cosmetic dermatology
This outstanding text should serve as a spur to the medical community to insist upon well-researched cosmetic procedures.
The new text Cosmetic Dermatology: Principles and Practice is designed to help you…
* Understand the basic science of the skin and the factors affecting its appearance
* Comprehend the factors contributing to premature aging of the skin
* Responsibly answer your patients' questions about the efficacy of skin care products
* Feel confident when asked to recommend over-the-counter products
* Learn the basics about collagen injections, botulinum toxin injections and chemical peels
Get an unbiased review of the data available on various cosmetic products and procedures. Separate the facts form the myths in the aesthetic industry.