Inside this book is all the information you need to have the family vacation of a lifetime at the Orlando theme parks. Up-to-date and written with the help of more than 500 families this guide is packed with details on all the attractions at Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, and SeaWorld. It's user-friendly, fun, and designed for at-a-glance reference. And it will help you and your family plan the vacation each of you wants.
Inside you'll find:
- Time- and money-saving tips, insider's secrets, and scare factors for every ride and venue
- Clear, easy-to-read maps
- Full restaurant and hotel descriptions, with star ratings
- Quick Guides, Don't Miss Lists, and favorite attractions by age group
- Updates on Disney's FASTPASS system and Universal's EXPRESS system
- Know-how for Disney cruises
About the Author:
Kim Wright Wiley, mother of two, wrote the first edition of Walt Disney World with Kids in 1989, and 17 editions later she's closing in on her 50th visit to the parks, a statistic that stuns even her. Her Disney favorites? "I'm addicted to Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, my favorite character is Eeyore, and if I have anything big to celebrate, I do it at the California Grill." When not at the theme parks, she lives in Charlotte, NC.